14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- Basic programming experience in any language
Augmented Reality (AR) is a technology that improves user experience by blending virtual computer-generated elements with the physical real-world environment. Adoption of AR has been seeing growth in various industries.
Unity is a cross-platform game engine for developing 2D and 3D games and simulations. Vuforia is a tool that enables development of AR experiences on Unity.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to build Augmented Reality applications for various business and industry applications using Vuforia and Unity.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of AR.
- Install and configure Vuforia and Unity.
- Build an AR application that overlays computer-generated data over live real-world data using Vuforia and Unity.
- Troubleshoot, test, and deploy an Augmented Reality mobile application.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Introduction to Augmented Reality
Exploring the Applications of Augmented Reality in Different Industries
Understanding the Building Blocks of Augmented Reality
Overview of Vuforia Features
Installing and Configuring Vuforia
Overview of Unity Features and Architecture
Installing and Configuring Unity
Setting Up the Development Environment
Working with the Camera, Package, and Inspector Panel on Unity
Working with Vuforia Game Objects
Extracting Data from the Basic Augmented Reality Components
- Camera Data
- Location Data
Creating and Adding Augmented Reality Markers and Targets
Storing and Accessing Augmentation Data
Integrating Vuforia with Unity
Creating a Basic Augmented Reality App
Integrating User Interactions into Your Augmented Reality App
Testing and Deploying Your Augmented Reality App
Summary and Conclusion
It was one to one and all my questions were answered.
University of Dundee
Some of our clients
is growing fast!
We are looking to expand our presence in Sri Lanka!
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- expand business in Sri Lanka
- recruit local talent (sales, agents, trainers, consultants)
- recruit local trainers and consultants
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data systems to support your local operation
- high-tech automation
- continuously upgraded course catalogue and content
- good fun in international team
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!