Local, instructor-led live Fluentd training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of Fluentd.
Fluentd training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Fluentd training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Sri Lanka or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Sri Lanka. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Fluentd Course Outlines in Sri Lanka
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Fluentd.
- Collect logs from large numbers of disparate servers.
- Unify the logging layer within an organization.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- This training covers logging approaches for various types of systems. Please contact us to arrange coverage for specific systems (syslog, Apache, Nginx, IoT, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Hadoop, etc.).
- To learn more about Fluentd, please visit: https://www.fluentd.org/