Local, instructor-led live MultiChain training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use MultiChain to set up a private blockchain and develop a sample application.
MultiChain training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live MultiChain trainings in Sri Lanka can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
I genuinely enjoyed the mode of interaction.
Course: Blockchain for Developers
MultiChain Course Outlines in Sri Lanka
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and use the tools needed for MultiChain development.
- Create, connect, configure and use their own private Blockchain.
- Create an initial node, start the genesis block, and enable private mining using other nodes in the network.
- Transact native assets, enable and control mining, and install MultiChain Explorer and webDemo.
- Use API commands to control MultiChain and handle error codes and messages.
- Customize the runtime parameters that affect the behavior of individual nodes.
- Create a consensual governance model for the blockchain.
- Install and use popular bitcoin wallets and libraries for connecting to a MultiChain blockchain.