Online or onsite, instructor-led live MongoDB Atlas training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use MongoDB Atlas to run, deploy, and manage databases at scale through automation and simplified configurations.
MongoDB Atlas training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live MongoDB Atlas training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Sri Lanka or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Sri Lanka.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
MongoDB Atlas Course Outlines in Sri Lanka
- Set up, configure, and access the MongoDB Atlas cluster.
- Understand the features, architecture, and advantages of MongoDB Atlas.
- Learn how to import/export, query, and manipulate data in MongoDB Atlas.
- Use Atlas APIs to automate database operations and administration.
- Apply the best practices in managing and scaling MongoDB deployments.