Online or onsite, instructor-led live Boomi training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Boomi to build, manage, and deploy integration platforms for cloud-based solutions.
Boomi training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Boomi training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Sri Lanka or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Sri Lanka.
Boomi is also known as Dell Boomi.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Trainer is trying to answer to the additional requests, even if it involves to change his plans.
Course: Cloud computing essentials for managers / software engineers
Lecture on the scale of cloud computing.
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Course: Cloud Computing Overview
Boomi Course Outlines in Sri Lanka
- Set up the necessary environment to start building integrations with Boomi.
- Understand Boomi AtomSphere's features, architecture, and core concepts.
- Learn how to design, build, and deploy integration processes with Boomi.
- Use Boomi's dashboard and reporting options to monitor applications.
- Manage configurations and deployments for Atom, Molecule, and Atom Cloud.
- Enable web services and API integration and management with Boomi.