Online or onsite, instructor-led live Citrix Hypervisor training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Citrix Hypervisor to deploy, manage, and optimize data center virtualization across desktop, servers, and cloud.
Citrix Hypervisor training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Citrix Hypervisor trainings in Sri Lanka can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
Citrix Hypervisor is formerly known as Citrix XenServer.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Trainer is trying to answer to the additional requests, even if it involves to change his plans.
Course: Cloud computing essentials for managers / software engineers
very friendly and accommodating. After the first day when he realized we were more advanced he re-structured the course and customized it to our needs.
Apex Global Solutions
Course: Data Analytics Process, Cloud Solutions, and Power BI Solutions
Citrix Hypervisor Course Outlines in Sri Lanka
- Set up the necessary environment to start managing desktop, server, and cloud virtualization with Citrix Hypervisor.
- Simplify virtualization management and operations by utilizing the full features and architecture of Citrix Hypervisor.
- Configure and manage the Citrix Hypervisor environment using XenCenter and CLI commands.
- Learn how to install, configure, and manage virtual machines, GPUs, and storage repositories.
- Optimize the overall performance of Citrix Hypervisor pools by implementing high availability and workload balancing.