Local, instructor-led live Mule (or Mule ESB) training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of Mule.
Mule training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Mule trainings in Sri Lanka can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Jan Lenie - APB
Course: Mule: Integrating Your Applications
Mule Course Outlines in Sri Lanka
In this instructor-led, live training in Sri Lanka, participants will learn how to connect various applications, data sources, and APIs as they build a sample routing application using Mule.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Design, build, and manage the connectivity between APIs and applications and services.
- Manage interactions across legacy systems and custom applications.
- Tie together software as a service (SaaS) and on-premises software.
- Use Mule's design and development tools to design, test and run Mule flows.
- Understand and support different messaging standards, including AMQP, JMS and WMQ.
- Monitor, deploy and configure applications with Mule Management Console (MMC)
Other regions in Sri Lanka
Weekend Mule ESB courses, Evening Mule training, Mule ESB boot camp, Mule ESB instructor-led, Weekend Mule training, Evening Mule courses, Mule coaching, Mule instructor, Mule ESB trainer, Mule ESB training courses, Mule ESB classes, Mule on-site, Mule private courses, Mule ESB one on one training