Online or onsite, instructor-led live Repast training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to create simulation for agent-based systems using the Repast environment.
Repast training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Repast trainings in Sri Lanka can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
The trainer well prepared the course material beforehand and the session was very flexible and arranged to meet the trainee's interests. The management staffs were also around during the course to help us. The project was well managed in a friendly atmosphere throughout.
Course: Repast - Agent Based Modeling and Simulation (ABMS)
Repast Course Outlines in Sri Lanka
- Introduce participants to principles and concepts of agent-based modeling and simulation.
- Develop participants’ capacity to read and understand agent modeling programming code.
- Equip participants with knowledge, so they understand the importance of accurate and precise modeling.
- Increase the participants’ understanding of systems of their own using the Agent-based simulation.
- Develop a better capacity to use and code agent-based systems using repast, reLogo.