Online or onsite, instructor-led live Windows OS training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals and advanced topics of Windows OS.
Windows OS training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Windows OS trainings in Sri Lanka can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Windows Operating System Subcategories in Sri Lanka
Windows OS Course Outlines in Sri Lanka
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion
- Lots of exercises and practice
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to install and configure the principal functions and services in Windows Server 2019, including networking, user management, security, update and maintenance, cloud infrastructure management, and application development and more.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Write and execute PowerShell commands to streamline Windows security tasks.
- Use PowerShell for remote command execution to run scripts on thousands of systems across an organization.
- Configure and harden Windows Server and Windows Firewall to protect systems from malware and attacks.
- Manage certificates and authentication to control user access and activity.